2013 Cruise Nights in Northern Illinois
A link from Bill Wildt's MotorSports Unlimited WebSite http://www.msutv.com
are cruise sites with dates and times pending!
Everyone is welcome!
|Mapquest for directions|If you know of any other cruise hot spots ...e-mail me @
* Manhattan Car Club Events for more info check here
Westchester Cruise Nights
Mondays 5pm - ???
April 9th - October ???
31st & Wolf Road in the Westbrook Commons Shopping Center
Live bands, door prizes, DJs and more!
*Crete IlDowntown Main StreetPhone 708-672-9216 Rick Cobb Cruise Nights Starting in June every Monday 5.00-9.00. $5.00 food coupon to drivers for Aurelios Buffet
* every Monday starting September 12th Texas Roadhouse/Broken Glass Corvette Club cruise in, 3151 Tonti Dr Joliet, il 6-9, Bryant Harrington 815-603-9215 50-50 music
* Monday- StCh, Rookies, every week, 7th yr, 1545 W.Main, 2 blks E of Randall Rd, awards, 1/2 price pizza, http://doublekproductions.com/pdf/rookies_mon.pdf
* Cozzi cruise night see flyer--
The No Name, Just Friends Car Club hosts a FREE Cruise Night every TUESDAY evening from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. at Toyota Park (7000 S. Harlem Ave. in Bridgeview, Il). Come see us for great fun, music & entertainment provided by DJ Norm (Cheers Entertainment). We have food and refreshments available for purchase FREE Cruise nights with framed award certificates, a 50/50 raffle and prizes!
* Lake Zurich Cruise Night. Every Tuesday starting on May 15th, 2012 at 6 pm and going through September (weather dependent.) Location is the Lake Zurich Culver's / Kohl's at 645 N Rand Road in Lake Zurich. Flyer is at: http://carshowscruisenights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/LZ-Cruise-Night-2012.jpg
* Schiller Park Cruise Night. Every Friday starting June 1st, 2012 at 6 pm and going through September (weather dependent.) Location is Hubcaps Grill at 4663 Ruby Street, in Schiller Park (across the street from the Metra Station.) Flyer is at http://carshowscruisenights.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SP-Cruise-Night-2012.jpg
* Glenwood Oaks Restaurant---106 Main Street, Glenwood Il. Phone: 708-758-4400
* Cruise Night at Dog N' Suds Grayslake.
* Tuesday - Augustino's, North Ave. @ Rt 59, West Chicago May 17 - Sept 27 more info doublekproductions.com
* June 14 - August 23rd from 6-9pm Forest Park on Madison St. info - 708-615-6203
* Schoop's in Monee, IL June, 28th 2011 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. The address is: 5701 W. Monee Manhattan Rd Monee, IL 60449 ---- Only two blocks East of I-57, this will be the first cruise at this location, and if everything goes well we would love to do it again in the upcoming months. Scoop's has plenty of food with Pattie's Ice Cream inside, as well as a Quizno's at the other end of the parking lot. Taylormade Productions and The Xtreme PLex of Monee will also be donating an inflatable bounce house for the kids. All makes and models are welcome! It should be a good way to get people from the communities together for a fun evening!*
* Tuesday night 5:30pm-9:00. more info. It is located at the northwest corner of 75th & Lemont in Downers Grove.
Beecher Cruise Night 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, Starts May 4th-September 7th 5:00-9:00 At Buddys Drive Inn, Dixie Hwy., Beecher Il Phone:708-946-2261
There is a new cruise night at the arboretum shopping center in south Barrington, http://www.shopthearboretumsb.com/events-offers
*St.Charles,IL Goody's Pre 83 Cruise Nite, Every Wednesday 5:30-9PM, 2057 Lincoln Hwy.(Rt.38) April thru Sept. Info @ www.oldgoldcruisers.com or 630-761-8093 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 630-761-8093
* Wednesday - Braconi's 796 Royal St. George, Naperville, May 18-Aug 31 more info doublekproductions.com
* 2012 "Cruisin Wood Dale at Georgetown Square"
Route 59 Grill15521 S. Route 59 ( just North of St Mary's Church) Plainfield Illinois 60544. You can contact George or Jim at the Grill 815-609-5100 or Ron at 815-347-1739
The cruise starts at 5 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Every Thursday from April - Oct.
Downtown Barrington IL
Every Thursday 6:30 -
June - Sept 1st
For info contact;
Barrington Cruise Night, Thursday nights 6:00 to 9:00. see link for info.
* cruise night in Hometown on Thursday nights - see flyer for more info
* BGV Motorsports presents the Chicagoland All Wheel Cruise Night series at Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue in Elk Grove Village (800 E. Higgins Road) starting THIS THURSDAY, August 25, from 6 to 9 pm! Cars, trucks, and bikes welcome!!
Goodie Bags and Dash Plaques for the first 25 registrants and a Top Vehicle Award will be provided! Raffles will benefit 501(c)3 charity, Clearbrook! Come out and enjoy great food specials, music on the patio, and fun!!
Additional cruise nights will be Thursday, September 8, Thursday, September 22, and Thursday, October 13, from 6 to 9 pm.
For more information, check out our event press release: http://triblocal.com/elk-grove-village/calendar/2011/08/25/chicagoland-all-wheel-cruise-nights-at-sweet-baby-rays-to-support-clearbrook/ or check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicagoland-All-Wheel-Show/130627336951693.
* Chevrolet of Homewood---18033 Halsted Street, Homewood IlPhone 708-674-1598 Guy Cruise and Que every Friday. 5:00-9:00 P.M. Starting April 29, 2011. No entry fee Trophies: Peoples Choice, GM, and non GM cars. Complimentary BBQ is from 6:00-9:00 . All GM Models welcomed any other models 1980 and under cars only.
* Lisle,IL Pre 83 All World Beauty Contestant Parade/Cruise Nite, Friday, July 8 on Main St.in Downtown Lisle 5-9PM. Info @
* Friday - The Village Squire, 480 S. Randall Rd. S. Elgin, May 20 - ??? more info doublekproductions.com
*2013 see flyer Cruisin' Elwood on Route 66 Date: May 4th, 2013
* Buona Beef @ 1170 North Arlington Heights Road, Itasca IL It has mostly antique cars and some newer hot rods. Sponsored by the Voodoo Kings .
* On the first and third Saturdays, next one is June 16th, from 5:30 to 9 PM at the Holiday Inn and Bennigan's at 425 Airport Rd., in Elgin, Il. Judy K is our DJ for music, Bennigan's food and beer tent, Bennigan's has car hop type service for food, 50/50 raffle for cash, 2 trophies awarded at 8 PM. Easy access from I-90 Tollway, one mile north on Rt. 31. Entry is free. Later this summer, in August is our Drive Movie Night and the performance Expo at the Cruise Nights. Be there or be square man.
* Meadows Cruise Nights -- Every Saturday Night from 6-9pm May 26th to Sept 1st. 50's and 60's music. Ice cream, Soda, and Water available for purchase. Hosted by Meadows Christian Fellowship. 2401 Kirchoff Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. www.facebook.com/meadowscruisenights or www.meadowscruisenights.com
* Lisle,IL Pre 83 Saturday Cruise Nite on Main St.in Downtown Lisle 5:00-9PM, June 25, July 30, Aug.27 & Sept.24. Info @ www.oldgoldcruisers.com or 630-761-8093
* Double D's Rod Shop and Celli's Beef Present, "The Classic Car Cruise In!" 5pm to ? At 8080 N. Milwaukee Ave Niles, IL 60714. Have a Classic? Just Like to Look? Bring the Kids for some Free Summer FUN!! Cruise your classic and get a free hotdog and small fries or small Milk Shake! All Are Welcome!! For Questions or Rain Dates Please Contact Dave at 773-615-3600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 773-615-3600 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or check us out at www.DoubleDsRodShop.com. Future Dates- May 21st, June 4th & 18th, July 9th & 23rd, August 6th & 20th, September 3rd & 17th, October 1st.
* Downtown Lombard IL
St Charles Rd & Park ave
Every Sat 6-10
* BluesMobile Cruise Nights
Mt Prospect il
Every Sat 6-9pm
Metra lot 83 & NW highway
* Barrington il Arboretm mall @ Higgins anb Bartlet rd every wens 6-9 pm
Also every Sat 8-12 noon for Exotic cars only
Check it out
* Saturday - Augustino's North Ave @RT 59, West Chicago, Modern, Late Model Cars, May 28-Sept 17 more info doublekproductions.com
* Sunday - Rookies, Between 90 & Higgins off Randall Rd., Elgin, 1/2 price pizza, Patio, June 5 - Sept 25 more info doublekproductions.com
* Sunday - Nicodino's Rt 59 @Stearns Rd. Bartlett, 1/2 price pizza, May 15 - Sept 25 more info @doublekproductions.com
* Knights of Columbus #4400 Joliet- go to flyer
Now Your Toy Can Be Someone Else’s Toy! Have you ever wanted to get your car replicated in die-cast form? It’s now possible! With Johnny Lightning’s "Your Car is the Star" program, you can easily submit photos of your car for replication. Since the program started in 2002, dozens of lucky car owners have had their vehicles replicated in 1:64 scale and had their names and cars appear in stores nationwide! Could you be next? For more information, click on this link to find out more!